The Graduate Student Association (GSA) of Rice University is the inclusive governing body of all Rice students enrolled in a graduate-level degree program. The officers and representatives of the GSA strive to continually improve the Rice graduate experience.
To learn more about how we came to be, feel free to read a brief history of the GSA.
Members of the Rice Graduate Student Association (GSA) consist of the entire graduate student body, with students from the eight academic schools:
- School of Architecture
- Susanne M. Glasscock School of Continuing Studies
- George R. Brown School of Engineering
- School of Humanities
- Jesse H. Jones Graduate School of Management
- Shepherd School of Music
- Wiess School of Natural Sciences
- School of Social Sciences